- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Nov. 6, 2007, The Hollywood Reporter will publish its 14th annual “Next Generation” special issue, which profiles the young men and women who will run our business 10 years from now. These are executives age 35 or under who have already demonstrated their talent and skills but have not received the widespread recognition they are certain to gain in the future.
The issue will cover people working in the areas of production, distribution, marketing, finance, legal and business affairs, management and representation, multimedia and international. The nominees will be selected from a list supplied by leaders in the industry.
To submit candidates, please download our PDF nomination ballot.
The nominees need not necessarily come from within your own company. Your recommendations will be kept confidential. Thank you for your assistance.
Fill it the ballot and return it via fax or regular mail to:
The Hollywood Reporter Features
ATTN: Next Generation
5055 Wilshire Blvd., 6th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Fax: (323) 525-2390
Questions, contact Gina McIntyre:
Phone: (323) 525-2077
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day