- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Craig Hitchcock has joined The Hollywood Reporter as associate publisher.
Hitchcock, who will lead the entertainment sales team in Los Angeles, will work alongside associate publisher Shelly Rapoport, who manages the brand’s consumer business in New York.
Hitchcock previously worked as vice president and executive director of the Paley Center for Media. In his 14 years of experience, he has held various leadership positions at Reed Business Information, including at Variety and Broadcasting & Cable, and at Film & Video magazine.
He also served as sales director at THR from March 2008 until January 2009, before the magazine and website’s recent relaunch under the ownership of Prometheus Global Media.
“Craig has established deep roots in the entertainment industry, and his widely regarded accomplishments as a motivating leader, marketing partner and innovator align with the direction of the new Hollywood Reporter,” said THR publisher Lori Burgess.
Hitchcock received a Bachelor of Fine Art Studies from Guilford College and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Beverly Hills Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day