- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michaela Apruzzese has been named associate publisher, entertainment, of The Hollywood Reporter and will oversee entertainment industry advertising across the brand’s platforms. She will assume her post in early June and report to publisher Lori Burgess.
Apruzzese now serves as the director of movie advertising for Los Angeles Times Media Group.
“Michaela’s rich array of advertising and marketing experience across print, broadcast and digital in both trade and consumer media will be an important asset to The Hollywood Reporter,” said Richard Beckman, CEO of THR owner e5 Global Media.
In her role at the L.A. Times Media Group, Apruzzese is responsible for nearly $100 million in revenue through entertainment industry advertising and marketing campaigns for the L.A. Times and other Tribune properties across print, broadcast, digital and events.
Previously, she was publisher of Law.com and National Law Journal and west coast sales director for the Robb Report.
“Michaela has had great success in the entertainment industry and with just about every other category of marketer,” Burgess said. “She will be a strong addition to our leadership team.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day