- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
THE DUDE ABIDES
Univeral has something special planned for the 10th anniversary DVD release of “The Big Lebowski.” In addition to the regular DVD case, a limited-edition gift set of the Coen brothers’ comedy will be packaged in a bowling ball. The anniversary DVD, arriving in stores Sept. 9, will come with several new bonus features, including a conversation with the cast about the film’s impact, an inside look at some of the film’s strangest fantasies and an interactive map of film locations.
a HENDRIX ‘EXPERIENCE’
Image Entertainment has released “Experience Hendrix,” the first DVD culled from the ongoing series of Jimi Hendrix concert tributes. The disc has two shows featuring such acts as Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Buddy Guy, Double Trouble, Living Colour, Robert Randolph, Mick Taylor and former Hendrix bandmates Mitch Mitchell, Buddy Miles and Billy Cox.
LIONS AND WOLVES
Lionsgate has acquired home entertainment distribution rights to “Wolverine & The X-Men,” a new animated series from Marvel Entertainment. Lionsgate will release on DVD all 26 half-hour episodes of the show, which is scheduled to debut in January on Nickelodeon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day