- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lifetime’s original telefilm “Coco Chanel” had designs on a strong debut, while USA Network’s “Monk” and “Psych” saw solid endings to their summer runs.
“Coco” averaged 5.2 million total viewers from 8-10 p.m. Saturday. That made the movie, starring Shirley MacLaine, basic cable’s second-most-watched original telefilm of the year behind Lifetime’s “The Memory Keeper’s Daughter” (5.8 million).
“Monk” averaged 5 million viewers from 9-10 p.m. Friday, on par with its summer closer a year ago. At 10 p.m. Friday, “Psych” held on to 4 million viewers, nearly on par with its year-ago summer ender (4.2 million).
Meanwhile, the 9/11 History special “102 Minutes That Changed America,” which aired from 9-11 p.m. Thursday without commercials, drew the second-biggest audience ever for the net, with 5.2 million viewers tuning in. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day