- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Upcoming concerts by Death Cab for Cutie, O.A.R. and Melissa Etheridge at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, N.J., will be the first of many performances through 2009 to be featured on high-definition cable network HDNet.
The concert series, dubbed “HD Rock Live!,” launched in July with a taped performance by rock act Good Charlotte. House of Blues Atlantic City shows for Death Cab (Oct. 5), O.A.R. (Oct. 25) and Etheridge (Nov. 8) are currently on sale via Ticketmaster.
Each 90-minute episode on HDNet will feature an edited version of the concert performances and behind-the-scenes interviews with artists. The HD Rock Live! segments will air about 30 days after the concerts, and will be shown twice per month over a four-year period, according to series producer Barry Summers.
The shows will also be posted to AOL Music one day after airing on HDNet. “Fans can go to AOL Music and watch the whole concert in its entirety,” Summers said.
Additional artists to be featured on HD Rock Live! will be revealed soon, Summers said. All of the acts featured will be performing at House of Blues Atlantic City. One artist per month will be highlighted through next summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day