- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Radio and Television Society has named Kevin Beggs vp and Sarah Timberman secretary of the organization.
Beggs, who is president of television programming and production at Lionsgate, has been a board member for two years; Timberman, who is partner in 25C Prods., has served on the board since 2001.
In addition, nine new directors were elected to the HRTS Board: Alta Loma Entertainment’s Jason Burns, City National Bank’s Martha Henderson, BET Networks’ Reginald Hudlin, Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite’s Tracy Katsky, Fox Broadcasting Co.’s Peter Liguori, Universal Media Studios’ Katherine Pope, Starz Entertainment’s Stephan Shelanski, CBC Paramount Network TV’s David Stapf and Turner’s Michael Wright.
HRTS’ 2007-08 season kicks off Tuesday with “The Network Chiefs Summit” Newsmaker Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day