- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mike Goodridge, vp of the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. and Screen International’s U.S. editor, will chair the panel of international jurors that will choose the nominees for the Hollywood World Awards, which will be announced Oct. 22 at the Hollywood Awards Gala at the Beverly Hilton.
Films that have had their world premieres between Sept. 18, 2006, and Sept. 16 will qualify, and the shortlisted films will be invited to screen at the 11th annual Hollywood Film Festival, which runs Oct. 17-22.
The judges are Teresa Cavina, Rome International Film Festival; Manuel Grosso, Seville Film Festival; Nicole Guillemet, Miami International Film Festival; Jim Hamilton, Toronto International Film Festival; Sandra Hebron, the Times BFI London Film Festival; Richard Holmes, Melbourne International Film Festival; Despina Mouzaki, Thessaloniki International Film Festival; Jacob Neiiendam, Copenhagen International Film Festival; Ilda Santiago, Rio International Film Festival; and film critics Dan Fainaru, Allan Hunter, Tobias Kniebe, Derek Malcolm and Jonathan Romney.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day