- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ROME — Several of Italy’s largest film organizations on Wednesday announced the creation of the I-Club, a multifaceted office and reception area at the Festival de Cannes designed to provide one-stop shopping for information about Italian films while on Croisette.
Located on the first floor of the Hilton Hotel, the I-Club will serve as headquarters for several organizations including Cinecitta Holding, ANICA (the Italian Film, Audiovisual and Multimedia Industries Association), API (Independent Authors and Producers Association), the RomaCinemaFest, the Venice Days sidebar of the Venice Film Festival, RAI Cinema, SNGCI (Italian Cinematographic Press Association) and Coming Soon Television.
Additionally, several companies will use the I-Club as their base in Cannes. These include the Filmexport Group, Intramovies, Minerva Pictures and Movietime. Previously, most of these companies maintained separate offices in Cannes.
The Hollywood Reporter will be the official international media partner of the I-Club.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day