- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Diane Kruger and writer-director George Hickenlooper have signed with ICM.
Kruger, who came to prominence with her role opposite Brad Pitt in the feature film “Troy,” recently wrapped the Walt Disney Co.’s “National Treasure: Book of Secrets,” in which she reprises her role from “National Treasure.” The sequel is set for a December release.
Kruger also has a role in the Weinstein Co.’s upcoming “The Hunting Party” opposite Richard Gere and Terrence Howard.
Kruger, who was master of ceremonies at May’s Festival de Cannes, also has had roles in “Wicker Park” and “Copying Beethoven.” She is managed by Abi Harris.
Hickenlooper wrote and directed “Factory Girl,” the Edie Sedgwick biopic starring Sienna Miller, Guy Pearce and Hayden Christensen. His credits include “Mayor of the Sunset Strip,” “The Man From Elysian Fields” and “Hearts of Darkness.” He is additionally repped by manager Sukee Chew and attorney Stephen Clark.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day