- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Karen Lunder has been tapped to head Imagine Entertainment’s feature production and development as the new executive vp production.
Lunder, who joined Imagine from FilmNation, recently oversaw production on Lionsgate’s The Spy Who Dumped Me and is currently overseeing David Gordon Green’s Friday Night Lights remake. She also has developed packages in-house, including Lin-Manuel Miranda’s big-screen directorial debut, Tick, Tick… Boom!
Imagine heads Brian Grazer and Ron Howard made Thursday’s announcement, saying in a statement, “Karen is an exceptional creative force who seamlessly navigates between varying genres and budgets. She has great taste in material, unique vision, and is the consummate collaborator. We are excited for her to lead us in this new direction.”
Prior to FilmNation, Lunder was president of production at Gil Netter Productions. Her producing credits include Arrival, John Tucker Must Die and Gifted.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day