- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney-ABC Domestic Television has partnered with iTunes to promote the second-season premiere of its syndicated series “Legend of the Seeker.”
Starting Friday, moviegoers will be presented with one of three collectible 3D “Seeker” cards when they purchase a ticket at one of 1,300 participating movie theaters nationwide through Nov. 6.
The 1 million people who receive the card will be given the opportunity to watch “Seeker’s” second-season premiere episode on the iTunes Store before its Nov. 7 debut. Each card contains a code to be redeemed on iTunes, giving fans an exclusive free download of the episode.
In addition, beginning Nov. 9, second-season episodes of “Seeker” will be available on the iTunes Store for $1.99 per episode for standard-definition and $2.99 per episode for high-definition. Each original episode will become available for purchase and download the Monday after its initial weekend broadcast premiere.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day