- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jackie Young, a longtime Hollywood talent agency administration executive, died Oct. 25 of natural causes in Burbank. She was 73.
After studying theater at UCLA and working as a model, Young served as a production secretary for Academy Award-winning producer Harold Hecht (Marty) at Columbia Pictures and for radio and TV announcer Wendell Niles Jr.
Later, Young was a personal assistant for columnist Rona Barrett and for Walter Kohner at the Paul Kohner Agency, and she worked for the firms Joseph, Helfond & Rix and Kazarian Spencer.
A native of New York City, Young is survived by her late cousin’s wife Lee, Lee’s children Steve, Sharon and Joey and their seven grandchildren.
A funeral service will take place at 4 p.m. on Wednesday at St. Charles Borromeo Church in North Hollywood.
In lieu of flowers, donations could be made to a pitbull rescue organization.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day