- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“The Shield” co-star Jay Karnes is staying at FX with a recurring role on the cable network’s upcoming drama series “Sons of Anarchy.”
Meanwhile, Meghan Markle and Kellan Lutz have landed recurring roles on the CW network’s new drama “90210.”
“Anarchy,” from FX Prods. and Fox 21, revolves around a notorious outlaw motorcycle club’s efforts to protect their town of Charming, Calif., from drug dealers and local corporate developers.
In a six-episode arc, Karnes will play ATF Agent Scott Kohn, reuniting with “Shield” writer/executive producer Kurt Sutter, who created the series.
In “90210,” a contemporary spinoff of “Beverly Hills, 90210” from CBS Paramount, Markle will play vixen Wendy, a sexy student at West Beverly Hills High who takes every advantage of her looks. Lutz will play George Evans, a star lacrosse player who comes from a wealthy family.
Additionally, Markle has nabbed a potential recurring role on ABC’s drama pilot “Good Behavior” as Sadie, the sexy, spoiled daughter of Burt Valencia (guest star Treat Williams).
She is repped by Gersh and Shelter Entertainment.
Lutz, repped by Innovative and manager Jamie Freed, next appears on HBO’s “Generation Kill.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day