- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ken Jeong has signed on to join the comedy “All About Steve” for Fox 2000.
Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper and Thomas Haden Church star in the quirky romantic comedy, which is shooting with Phil Traill at the helm.
Penned by Kim Barker, the story follows an eccentric, brilliant crossword puzzle fanatic (Bullock) who stalks Steve (Cooper), a CNN news cameraman, across the country after they go on one date.
Jeong, who made his feature film debut in the summer hit “Knocked Up,” will play Angus, a news producer for CNN who travels with Steve (Cooper) and the rest of the crew.
Bullock is producing through her Fortis Films shingle. Mary McLaglen is executive producing alongside Underground Films’ Nicholas Osborne and Trevor Engelson.
Fox 2000’s Maria Faillace is shepherding the project for the studio.
Jeong, known as Dr. Ken, is an M.D. and veteran stand-up comedian whose credits include “The Office,” “Entourage” “Boston Legal” and “The Shield.” He recently wrapped a supporting role in “The Pineapple Express,” produced by Judd Apatow and starring Seth Rogen.
He is repped by Brett Carducci at Sovereign Talent Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day