- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jesse Plemons will be dealing the chronic to Kevin Spacey in the indie comedy “Shrink.”
The “Friday Night Lights” co-star will play a pot dealer named Jesus in the film, joining a cast that includes Spacey, Robin Williams and Saffron Burrows.
Currently filming, “Shrink” centers on Hollywood A-list psychiatrist Henry Carter (Spacey), who, following a personal tragedy, is unable to cope and turns into a pothead with little concern for his appearance and inability to help his patients. Among his clients are a once-famous actress, an insecure young writer and a comically obsessive compulsive uber-agent.
Jonas Pate is directing a script by Thomas Moffett (“Frost”). Michael Burns, Braxton Pope and Trigger Street Prods. are producing.
In addtion to his role on “Friday Night Lights,” Plemons starred in the premiere installment of NBC’s horror series “Fear Itself.” His film credits include the recently wrapped “Observe and Report” with Seth Rogen, “Like Mike” and “Varsity Blues.”
Plemons is repped by Talent Works and Simmons & Scott Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day