- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bold Films has brought aboard Jim Harvey as executive vp international sales, just in time for this month’s Festival de Cannes.
Harvey’s move to the indie film finance and production company reunites him with Stephanie Denton, Bold’s president of worldwide distribution. The two worked together at Lakeshore International handling international sales.
“Jim’s professionalism, attitude and relationships with the international buyers are all first class,” Denton said.Harvey comes from Media 8 Entertainment, where he headed its international sales unit. He also led international sales at Element Films International.
Bold’s slate for Cannes includes the suspense thriller “Jack,” set to be directed by Joseph Ruben. Principal photography for the feature starts in the fall. The company also is introducing at the festival its supernatural thriller “The Hole,” about two brothers who stumble upon a hole in their basement that contains their worst nightmares and fears.
Bold is in production on “Legion,” starring Paul Bettany, which will be released by Screen Gems.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Regal Entertainment Group