- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tennis superstar Jimmy Connors has signed with talent agency APA in all areas.
Connors won the U.S. Open five times and a total of 109 ATP titles, more than any other male tennis player. His rivalry with hot-headed tennis star John McEnroe in the 1970s and 1980s made both players cultural icons.
APA will look to extend Connors’ brand across all platforms, from broadcast to endorsements and publishing. Connors’ memoir, The Outsider, will be published by Harper on May 14.
Connors won Wimbledon twice and the Australian Open once; he also had doubles wins at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. He is a member of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Connors has also served as a BBC and Tennis Channel commentator and analyst for Wimbledon, the French Open and the U.S. Open.
He also is represented by Michael Blakey of Electra Star Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day