- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
J.J. Abrams has signed with CAA for representation in all areas.
The filmmaker behind Super 8, Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol and Star Trek had been without a talent agency since last summer, when he parted ways with WME.
He is currently producing and directing Star Trek Into Darkness for Paramount Pictures.
In February, Abrams and his Bad Robot production banner extended their first-look deal with Paramount through December 2015.
Most recently, Abrams produced last year’s Brad Bird-directed Ghost Protocol, which has grossed $695 million worldwide.
He also co-created ABC’s Lost and is active in television, executive producing programs such as Alcatraz, Revolution and Fringe. Revolution premeries Sept. 17 on NBC.
Abrams is also represented by attorney Alan Wertheimer of Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer Austen Mandelbaum Morris & Klein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day