- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joanne Lynch has been upped to president of Univision’s television stations group, overseeing the Spanish-language media company’s and TeleFutura’s 63 stations.
Lynch — who was senior vp and GM of Univision’s Spanish-language cable network, Galavision — replaces Terry Mackin, who departed the company last week after five months in the position.
Lynch will be based in New York, reporting to Univision Communications president and COO Ray Rodriguez. Sebastian Trujillo, senior vp and operating manager of Galavision, will take over Lynch’s responsibilities at the cable network, also reporting to Rodriguez.
“In addition to strong management skills and proven experience in the industry, Joanne brings a unique understanding of the company to this position,” Rodriguez said.
Lynch, who joined the company in 1991, also has served as senior vp national sales for Univision’s Southeast region, among other positions. She also has worked at Cox Broadcasting and TK Communications.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day