- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joey Monteiro has exited Warner Bros. and joined Bold Films as senior vp of worldwide marketing.
Monteiro will report to Bold’s president of worldwide distribution Stephanie Dutton, who he worked with at Lionsgate.
“Joey brings both a wealth of international experience and exciting innovative ideas to his marketing role at Bold and I am delighted to be working with him again as part of our growing international team,” Denton said.
Monteiro’s duties at Bold will include overseeing the marketing and publicity for Bold projects, including the upcoming thriller “The Hole” and “Jack.”
One of Monteiro’s first duties for the indie film financier and producer is handling Saturday’s world premiere of Bold’s Toronto entry “Middle of Nowhere” starring Susan Sarandon.
At Warners, Monteiro spent the last year as director of international marketing, overseeing international interactive campaigns for the studio’s features including “The Dark Knight,” “I Am Legend” and “Sweeney Todd.”
Prior to that, he spent eight years at Lionsgate, moving through the ranks to vp of international marketing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day