- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures Television has now cleared its upcoming court strip “Judge Karen” in 72% of the U.S., including 13 of the top 15 markets.
SPT president of distribution John Weiser said the show, set to launch in national syndication in the fall, has added stations including Sinclair’s WBFF/WNUV Baltimore, WLFL/WRDC Raleigh, N.C., WCGV/WVTV Milwaukee and KVCW/KVMY Las Vegas; Raycom’s WOIO/WUAB Cleveland and WXIX Cincinnati; Meredith’s KSMO Kansas City; New Vision’s WIAT Birmingham, Ala.; and Media General’s WSPA/WYCW Greenville- Spartanburg, S.C.
“Judge Karen” features Karen Mills-Francis, who in 2000 became only the second black woman in Florida’s Miami-Dade County to run for judge and beat the incumbent administrative judge.
She retained her seat against opposition in the 2006 elections and still holds the position.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day