- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios has expanded its relationship with AT&T’s U-verse, which will now be offering the Justice Central cable network via its U-Verse streaming app.
“AT&T U-verse customers will get full access to the live linear feed of Justice Central.TV,” said Janice Arouh, president, distribution and marketing, Entertainment Studios Networks. As a result, the channel — which reaches seven million TV homes with its slate of courtroom shows, legal news, and law-oriented original programming — will now also be accessible on tablets and smartphones.
“AT&T U-verse is committed to adding live channels to more devices on an ongoing basis,” said Ryan Smith, vp, content acquisition, AT&T U-verse. “Our customers will enjoy watching when and where they want it, inside or outside the home.”
Justice Central, which launched on AT&T U-verse in December 2012, includes Justice With Judge Mablean, America’s Court with Judge Ross, Justice For All with Judge Cristina Perez, Supreme Justice with Judge Karen, and We The People with Gloria Allred.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day