- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gregg Araki is detonating his next picture.
The writer-director (“The Doom Generation”) has cast Roxane Mesquida, Thomas Dekker, Kelly Lynch and Haley Bennett in “Kaboom,” which follows the sexual awakening of a group of college students. Araki is shooting the indie feature now.
Araki, repped by Untitled Entertainment, is the director of “Smiley Face,” “Mysterious Skin” and “The Living End.”
Repped by APA and Untitled, Mesquida has appeared in “The Last Mistress” and “Fat Girl.” This will be the French actress’ American feature debut.
Dekker, repped by ICM and the Schiff Co., starred in “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” and recently appeared in the feature “My Sister’s Keeper.” He next appears in the remake of “A Nightmare on Elm Street,” releasing in April.
Lynch, repped by Talent Works and Crestview Entertainment, appeared on Showtime’s “The L Word” and in the features “Charlie’s Angels” and “Road House.”
Bennett, repped by WME and the Schiff Co., has appeared in “The Haunting of Molly Hartley,” “Music and Lyrics” and “Marley & Me.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day