- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Ludacris, Kanye West and Chris Brown have joined the roster of guest artists on T-Pain’s third album, “Three Ringz,” due in the fall via Jive. Official first single “Can’t Believe It” featuring Lil Wayne is No. 50 in its third week on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
Elsewhere, Chris Brown appears on the dance track “Freeze,” while Ludacris guests on “Chopped & Screwed,” DJ Khaled lends a hand on “Karaoke” and West joins the fun on “Therapy.”
“Three Ringz” follows 2007’s “Epiphany,” which has sold 830,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
T-Pain remains a fixture on the charts with guest appearances. He can currently be heard guesting on Lil Wayne’s “Got Money,” DJ Khaled’s “Out Here Grindin,’ ” Rick Ross’ “The Boss,” Mike Jones’ “Cuddy Buddy” and Tay Dizm’s “Beam Me Up.”
As previously reported, the latter is the first signee to T-Pain’s digital-only Nappy Boy label.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day