- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Further speakers added to the Cambridge lineup include the likes of Maria Kyriacou, president, ViacomCBS Networks U.K., Australia and Israel; Brandon Riegg, vp, nonfiction series & comedy specials at Netflix; All3Media CEO Jane Turton; Britain’s culture secretary Oliver Dowden and Deborah Turness, CEO of ITN.
Previously announced industry heavyweight speakers include Tim Davie, director general of the BBC, ITV CEO Carolyn McCall and Sky CEO Dana Strong.
The event is set to take place Sept. 15 and 16 with the theme “Broadcast Britain: Reshaping Britishness on the Global Stage.”
“We are continuing to add speakers of international renown to our 2021 lineup,” said Theresa Wise, CEO of the Royal Television Society. “With the illustrious Robert Kyncl and many more esteemed industry execs joining us to provide their expert insights and reflections on the future of the industry, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Cambridge for a fantastic program of events.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day