- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
PARIS — Hulu CEO Jason Kilar and Brightcove chairman and CEO Jeremy Allaire will provide the keynotes kicking off MIPTV’s Online Video/Advertising & Media day, organizers said Thursday.
Kilar, who runs News Corp. and NBC Universal’s joint online video venture Hulu, will discuss the possibilities surrounding new online distribution channels in a speech titled “Sex, Lies, & Online TV.”
Allaire, who founded Brightcove in 2004, will focus on development opportunities within the sector in his speech “Beyond Aggregation: Blended Distribution, Audience Networks & Monetization.” He will cite examples of various media companies that have taken advantage of such industry trends.
The keynotes are part of MIPTV’s “Audiences on the Move” conference program highlighting the latest developments in international TV programming, advertising, online video distribution, telco-media convergence, mobile media and social networking.
The 45th annual MIPTV market will be held April 7-11 in Cannes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day