- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristin Chenoweth has signed on to star opposite Jeremy Sisto in the indie drama “Into Temptation” for writer-director Patrick Coyle.
Chenoweth will play a suicidal prostitute who confesses to a priest her plans to end her life on her birthday. The priest (Sisto) then searches for her to intervene.
Coyle, a playright/actor-turned-filmmaker, penned the script, which won the McKnight Screenwriting Fellowship.
Shooting begins next week in Minneapolis.
Ann Luster is producing, and Anne Marie Gillen executive produces.
Tony winner Chenoweth, repped by CAA and Untitled, recently wrapped production on the New Line comedy “Four Christmases” and stars on ABC’s “Pushing Daisies.” The show resumes production in mid-June.
Sisto, repped by CAA, stars on “Law & Order” and voiced the character of Batman in “Justice League: The New Frontier.” His most recent film was “Waitress” opposite Keri Russell.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day