- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart and his ex-girlfriend have reached a custody agreement for their 10-month-old son, attorneys for both said Monday.
Details were disclosed to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rudolph A. Diaz during a closed session, the attorneys said.
“It’s good through the end of the (football) season,” said Leinart’s attorney, Laura Wasser. “We’ve spoken to our client and he’s pleased with it.”
Ronald A. Rale, Brynn Cameron’s attorney, also confirmed the accord upon leaving the courtroom.
Leinart and Cameron met as students at the University of Southern California, where Leinart won a Heisman Trophy and Cameron played on the women’s basketball team.
Cameron and her family sat on benches outside the courtroom as attorneys negotiated final custody arrangements before going before the judge.
Cameron was in the courtroom, but Leinart was not.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day