- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lifetime Movie Network is embarking on “Deadly Honeymoon,” greenlighting an original movie starring “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” alumna Summer Glau.
Chris Carmack (“Drop Dead Diva”) and Zoe McLellan (“Dirty Sexy Money”) co-star in the film inspired by real-life events.
“Deadly Honeymoon” follows two young newlyweds, Lindsey (Glau) and Trevor Forrest (Carmack), as they embark on their 10-day honeymoon cruise. But the dream vacation devolves into a night of wild partying, infidelity and strange encounters with a group of Eastern European passengers, and the next morning, Trevor is missing, presumed to have fallen overboard to his death. However, one investigator (McLellan) begins to question if his death really was an accident.
Paul Shapiro is directing from a script by Ron McGee Michael Jacobs, Fernando Szew, Ricardo Galindez and Roy Trice are executive producing. Filming is slated to begin in October for a 2010 premiere.
Glau, who recently joined Fox’s “Dollhouse,” is repped by WME. McLellan is with Domain.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day