- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dan Limerick has been upped to senior vp business affairs at Warner Bros. TV.
Limerick is WBTV’s point person and lead business affairs negotiator for a number of its high-profile producers, including J.J. Abrams and Chuck Lorre, as well as Tom Werner’s Good Humor TV. He also serves as the studio’s business affairs rep on the series “Smallville,” “Two and a Half Men,” “One Tree Hill,” “Notes From the Underbelly,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.” Limerick continues to report to Brett Paul, WBTV’s executive vp business affairs, operations and finance.
“Dan made an immediate impact from the day he arrived,” Paul said. “He is a quick study and has that wonderful ability to digest complicated issues and articulate them simply, while at all times keeping his eye on the ultimate goal of finding a common ground to make a fair deal.”
Limerick joined WBTV in 2002 as director business affairs and was promoted to vp in 2004.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day