- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So Shawn Chapman Holley is out. Now meet Tiffany Esther Feder-Cohen, who reports say has been hired as Holley’s replacement. Yes, she just passed the Californnia bar in November (Congrats Tiffany! Community Property was a total pain, right?), but now she’s the attorney of record for Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Freakin’ Lohan!
We’re not sure how Feder-Cohen came to represent the jail-bound starlet, or even whether she is familiar with basic criminal law. We do know she’s a graduate of West Los Angeles Law School, which we had never heard of and, if you believe the gossip blogs, has had some accreditation problems. And she’s set up shop in Encino, according to her firm’s Facebook page.
But we don’t want to judge. RadarOnline says Holley quit when she learned Lohan was shopping for a new lawyer. Maybe. Steve Levine, a veteran of Paris Hilton’s criminal defense team, was apparently also a candidate for the privilege of repping Lohan. But Feder-Cohen got the gig, and we’d like to welcome her to Hollywood’s most entertaining circus.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day