- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lionsgate has promoted Amanda Kozlowski to the new position of executive vp, head of data strategy & innovation for the Lionsgate Motion Picture Group.
Kozlowski, who joined Lionsgate in 2008 as a marketing manager, will help the studio collect and measure data about movie-goers as the Motion Picture Group increasingly releases movies in theaters, on streaming platforms or both, depending on digital-era consumer trends.
“This promotion recognizes the importance of the work Amanda is doing to drive transformational change and leverage data across every aspect of our business,” Jen Hollingsworth, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group COO, and to whom Kozlowski will report, said in a statement.
Kozlowski’s data strategy and innovation team will harness and process data and market research using advanced analytics across the Motion Picture Group beyond just crunching raw box office numbers to target potential moviegoers across a host of established and emerging platforms.
Kozlowski previously served as senior vp of digital marketing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day