- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Logo, MTV Networks’ channel that targets lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender viewers, has beefed up its animation slate.
The network said Thursday that it has renewed “Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World” for a second season and given the green light to a pilot from the Henson Co. as well as a shortform series.
Logo plans to air eight episodes of “Rick & Steve” in summer 2008. Meanwhile, Henson’s “Tinseltown” and shortform series “Small Talk” will air as part of Logo’s “Alien Boot Camp,” the programming block for gay animation, comic and sci-fi enthusiasts that airs at 10 p.m. Fridays.
“Tinseltown,” which airs Friday, is a 12-minute pilot about a celebrity has-been pig and his manager and life partner. “Small Talk” is about two gay male friends who take witty aim at gay life from the steam room to rehab.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day