- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan’s legal problems continue even while she recovers in rehab.
The 20-year-old actress has been sued by Grandeur Inc., which claims Lohan crashed into a company van in October 2005.
Lohan was behind the wheel in Beverly Hills when her car collided with a parked van, according to small claims court papers filed May 18. Grandeur Inc. is seeking $3,624.84 in damages, the celebrity news Web site CelebTV.com reported.
Lohan’s spokeswoman had no comment Tuesday.
A judge will hear the matter on June 20.
Lohan checked into rehab May 28 after a wild Memorial Day weekend during which she crashed her Mercedes-Benz into a curb, was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and was photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend’s car. It is Lohan’s second rehab stint this year.
She said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for substance abuse treatment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day