- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – London studio facilities operator Wimbledon Film & Television Studios on Monday said it is partnering with Britain-based event production banner Bespoke Events to bolster its “entertainment offering.”
The partnership, which will see Wimbledon Film and TV Studios listed as an “exclusive event venue” with the producers, will utilize existing spaces within the studios including the unique sets, and “build a brand events venue in the British capital.
Expect entertainment events and parties for up to 600 people at the studios, the partners said.
The studios currently have a working pub and street set, featured in Cheryl Cole’s “Under the Sun” video and a promo for the ITV hit reality show I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.
Wimbledon Film & Television Studios managing director Piers Read said: “The partnership and the development will allow us to make additional use of the space we already have within the complex, and means we can cater for many different forms of entertainment and events.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day