- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MIAMI — Jennifer Lopez has confirmed what has become increasingly obvious: She’s pregnant.
Lopez, who is touring with her husband, Marc Anthony, made the announcement to South Florida concertgoers Wednesday night.
“Marc and I are expecting,” the 39-year-old singer told the crowd in Miami. Lopez didn’t say when she is due to give birth.
After her announcement, Anthony kissed his wife’s belly.
“I didn’t know she was going to talk,” he said.
Lopez and Anthony, 38, were married in 2004.
Last month, Roberto Cavalli, who created free-flowing outfits for Lopez, said the singer was pregnant.
Asked what types of clothing he designs for celebrities, Cavalli told People magazine: “Well Jennifer Lopez, at this moment, she requests something very special because she is waiting for the baby.”
“It is so complicated because every week she is getting bigger,” Cavalli said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day