- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Management 360 has promoted manager Lainie Sorkin Becky to partner. The Chicago native, who grew up in Los Angeles, began her career at 3 Arts and joined Management 360 in 2005.
“Lainie has been a dedicated member of our team for nearly a decade, and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide her clients’ careers,” the firm’s partners said in a statement.
PHOTOS: 10 Highly Paid Entertainment CEOs
Sorkin Becky’s clients include Mary Steenburgen, Miley Cyrus, Bones’ Emily Deschanel, Weeds’ Justin Kirk and Hunter Parrish, Homeland’s Morgan Saylor, Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles and Broadway star Stark Sands, currently seen in Inside Llewyn Davis.
Beverly Hills-based Management 360 was founded in 2002 by Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer and later added partners Eryn Brown, William Choi, Darin Friedman, Peter Kiernan and Nicole King. While the company’s core business remains talent and literary management, it also has expanded into production through Film 360 and Television 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day