- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Tuesday that it has appointed Joe Lagani to the newly-created position of chief revenue officer.
He will lead all advertising sales activity, as well as cross-platform integrations and strategic brand partnerships across the firm’s platforms.
Most recently, he was senior vp, ad sales at NBCUniversal’s iVillage, the Web community for women. Prior to that, he worked at Glam Media and was publisher for Conde Nast’s House and Garden.
Said Lisa Gersh, president and COO of MSLO: “Joe brings a rare combination of skills that are right for our company’s unique structure, and he will help us elevate our already powerful media brands and create opportunities for our advertisers and other business partners to forge deeper engagement with consumers.”
“The women’s lifestyle category, led by MSLO, has grown from magazines to broadcast, and is now deeply grounded in the digital and social media world as well,” said Lagani. “The content produced at MSLO is of unparalleled quality and has even more potential as we evolve into more of a multi-screen universe.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day