- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matthew Ball has signed with UTA.
The multihyphenate, who serves as managing partner of venture fund and corporate and advisory firm Epyllion Co., is credited as an entrepreneur, investor, strategist, theorist, writer and metaverse expert.
Ball has written extensively on the metaverse and appeared on numerous shows after publishing his first essay on the topic in 2018. One of his 2020 essays was recently sold as an NFT for approximately $500,000. Ball, who is a recurring contributor to The Economist, authored the nine-part series The Metaverse Primer and has his first book, The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything, on deck for publication in the spring.
Ball’s entertainment ties include serving as head of global strategy at Amazon Studios for two years and as director of strategy and business development for Peter Chernin’s Otter Media. His résumé also includes a venture partner title at Makers Fund, serving as an advisor to private equity giant KKR and startups like Genvid Technologies, and as a co-founder of Ball Metaverse Research Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day