- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — Another day, another photographic flame for Paul McCartney?
Rosanna Arquette is the latest woman to be photographed with the 65-year-old ex-Beatle. The News of the World published pictures of McCartney and the 48-year-old actress walking together outside of what it said was McCartney’s north London home.
The encounter took place last week, the British tabloid said — only a month after McCartney was photographed embracing Nancy Shevell, a New Jersey trucking heiress and member of New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority board.
McCartney’s love life has been the subject of intense scrutiny amid his messy, multimillion-dollar divorce from his second wife, Heather Mills. The rock legend has previously been spotted with Renee Zellweger and Christie Brinkley.
McCartney’s spokesman refused to comment on the latest photos. A representative for Arquette could not immediately be located.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day