- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sarah Whedon’s post-divorce love life is looking bright.
Will McCormack and Eric Christian Olsen have joined the ABC drama “Brothers & Sisters” as recurring next season. They will play new business associates of Sarah (Rachel Griffiths), and one of them — the show’s producers wouldn’t say which — is being groomed as a potential love interest for her.
Sarah, the eldest Walker sibling, left a prestigious corporate job to spend time with her family and run Ojai Foods. She has been fighting to keep Ojai alive and salvage what’s left of her failing marriage, losing the latter battle at the end of this past season.
In addition to his gig on “Brothers & Sisters,” McCormack has landed a potential recurring role on ABC’s untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchnick comedy pilot, about two lifelong friends and business partners (Alan Tudyk and Josh Cooke), one gay and the other straight. McCormack is playing Scott, a well-intended schmuck who wants to hire the duo to design his Web site.
The actor, who recently co-starred on FX’s “Dirt,” is repped by Gersh.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day