- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TV Land is launching a primetime programming block intended to pull in younger viewers and already has a slew of unscripted pilots from such producers as Mark Burnett and Michael Davies in the works.
The block, TV Land Prime, will target viewers in their 40s and 50s but cater to people in their mid-40s, the network said Tuesday.
Debuting Oct. 6, the block will feature such original programming as “High School Reunion,” “She’s Got the Look,” “Myths & Legends” and upcoming series “The Cougar”; acquired series including “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” “Scrubs” and “That ’70s Show”; and such theatrical releases as “Analyze This,” “Titanic” and “Independence Day.”
All of TV Land’s original programming, contemporary series acquisitions and movies will premiere solely in the block, which will air from 9 p.m.-midnight Monday-Friday.
Several pilots are under consideration. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day