- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After an OK start Tuesday night with “Fringe,” Fox lost ground with Wednesday’s lineup, including a slight drop for “Bones” from last week’s premiere and less-than-impressive ratings for the sitcoms ” ‘Til Death” and “Do Not Disturb.”
Meanwhile, NBC won the night in viewers and tied with Fox in adults 18-49 thanks to a two-hour “America’s Got Talent,” Nielsen Media Research said Thursday.
“Bones” (9.1 million, 3.0 rating/9 share in adults 18-49) was down 12% compared with last week’s premiere, though it increased between 8 and 8:30 p.m. But Fox lost that audience again at 9 p.m. with the season premiere of ” ‘Til Death” (6.1 million, 2.3/6) and the series premiere of “Do Not Disturb” (4.9 million, 1.9/5), which fell 17% compared with the previous half-hour.
NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” (11.7 million, 2.9/8) was about even with last week in adults 18-49 but up in viewers.
For Wednesday’s broadcast primetime, NBC (10.2 million, 2.6/7) and Fox (7.3 million, 2.6/7) tied in adults 18-49 and came out ahead of CBS (7.1 million, 1.7/5), ABC (4.2 million, 1.5/4) and the CW (3.1 million, 1.6/4). (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day