- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and “Camp Rock” co-star Demi Lovato will play a concert Sept. 14 to benefit cancer research and treatment center City of Hope.
The Disney Music Group stars will perform at Los Angeles’ Gibson Amphitheatre, with tickets going on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. at all Ticketmaster locations and online at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. Ticketmaster.com will auction off some of the tickets.
Cyrus’ “Best of Both Worlds” tour raised $1 million for City of Hope last year, with Disney donating $1 from each ticket sale to the charity. Disney Music Group chairman Bob Cavallo was City of Hope’s 2007 Spirit of Life honoree at the organization’s annual music and entertainment industry gala in Los Angeles.
City of Hope’s Music and Entertainment Industry chapter has raised more than $69 million since its formation 1973.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day