- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fortitude’s new home
Boutique agency Fortitude has moved to its new headquarters on the edge of Culver City’s reviving gallery district. The cutting-edge offices are designed by the award- winning architecture firm SPF:Architects and will house the 1-year-old agency whose roster includes Isaiah Washington, Damon Dash, Chevy Chase, Joss Stone, Luke Goss, Robert Knepper, Fisher Stevens and Cybill Shepherd.
Shaye at Content
David Shaye has joined Los Angeles-based Content Partners, which deals with backend profit participation, as its new director of business development. Shaye will report to senior vp Krista Parkinson along with founders Steve Kram and Steve Blume. Shaye brings experience from MTV, where he served as development executive.
‘Enemies’ tunes up
Composer Elliot Goldenthal will score Universal’s “Public Enemies,” which Michael Mann is shooting in Chicago. The film marks Goldenthal’s second collaboration with Mann after 1995’s “Heat.”
‘America’ goes first
First Independent Pictures has picked up all U.S. rights except DVD to Darryl Roberts’ look at our image-obsessed society, “America the Beautiful.” The film will open in New York on Aug. 6 before a national rollout.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day