- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alan Ball’s “True Blood” finished its first season on a high note Sunday, with its season finale attracting 2.4 million viewers, the second-biggest viewership for an episode of the vampire drama that already has been picked up for a second season.
The debut of Nickelodeon’s telefilm “Operation Mojo,” starring the Naked Brothers Band, scored 2.8 million total viewers Saturday, ranking as the most-watched telecast on broadcast and basic cable television for the night with kids and tweens.
The premiere of CMT’s “Larry the Cable Guy’s Star Studded Christmas Extravaganza” drew 1.2 million viewers Friday.
NOTHING BUT NET
CBS Sports said Tuesday that it has reached a deal to broadcast the Atlantic 10 Conference men’s basketball championship. The multiyear pact between CBS and the Atlantic 10 begins with the 2010 championship game.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day