- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Getty Images, the primary provider of photography for The Hollywood Reporter, has promoted Roxanne Motamedi to senior executive director of entertainment.
Motamedi will oversee all entertainment activities, including photography assignments, distribution and production for Getty’s three brands — Getty Images, WireImage and FilmMagic. She also will execute all celebrity exclusives that include weddings, baby portraits and “At Home” features.
“Roxanne has been instrumental in building strategic and trusted relationships within the entertainment community and has significantly increased our revenue by securing global entertainment event assignments and exclusive deals with top celebrities,” Getty Images COO Nick Evans-Lombe said.
Motamedi joined Getty Images in 2001. With her at the helm, the company’s entertainment business grew 26.9% (excluding acquisitions) in 2007 from the previous year, the company said.
Motamedi has negotiated the exclusive worldwide photographic rights for several high- profile celebrity weddings including Greg Norman and Chris Evert’s and the first celebrity baby photographs for Brooke Shields and Gwen Stefani.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day