- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The MPAA has a new chief operating officer: Diane Strahan, a former executive at Neuster who also worked at AOL.
CEO Chris Dodd announced the appointment of the 20-year tech veteran in a news release Friday.
“Technology, innovation, industry alliances and audience engagement play increasingly important roles as the motion picture and television industry continues to advance into a new era. Diane’s leadership talent will be a major asset for the MPAA and the studios we represent. In her impressive career, she developed break-through strategies for high growth players and has led established brands through transformation and success by leveraging new digital technologies and innovative business models,” Dodd said in the release. “While the challenges are great, I am excited about our industry’s future and the significant contributions the MPAA will make with Diane’s guidance and management skills complementing our current leadership team.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day