- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MTV announced a couple new programming appointments Thursday, naming Steve Tseckares senior vp special programming and production and James Bolosh vp series development.
Tseckares, formerly of E! Entertainment, will be responsible for pop culture programming, including specials for primetime and weekends. Bolosh, formerly of HGTV, will be responsible for developing reality projects.
“As we continue the creative evolution of our content and brand, we are putting the new structure and team in place to execute on this vision,” said Tony DiSanto, president of programming at MTV. “Day-and-date, live programming and quick turnaround content is an important complement to series development. Steve’s expertise in this area will be an invaluable asset to our reinvention and will add a different kind of immediacy and impactful vitality and energy to the brand.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day